lunes, 9 de noviembre de 2009

The floating houses

I am indian of the Americas. I had waited all my life to see a god and the day had come. I saw far away a little brown dot. First I thought that it was a animal but then it got bigger. So I decided it should be a floating house. And in a floating house only gods could be in So there had to be a god. Then it came closer and bigger and then in the shore it stoped. Then the gods came out the house. But wait a minute... they didn looked like gods they looked more like me and my family. Their skin was silver and also part of their hair. They were very hairy and they were fat and tall. First they didnt saw us but then our chief went to welcome the gods. The gods looked scared but me and my family were a lot more scared. They new where they were going but we didnt. We gave them gold and they gave us a rare pice of rock it was very thin and it was shini and we saw our selvs in it it was like magic. Then we shared our medicines and plants and thchnology and we showed them ours. But they would never leave instead more of them would come so I thought maybe... they are not gods after all. They did not left instead more of them came.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario